If you liked reading about our day in the last post, below is all of the video I took – no editing, just as is. Here are the highlights to look for :
- Leif using chopsticks, well, licking them at least.
- Check out that steam coming off the fried rice. If that doesn’t make you want to visit us, I don’t know what will!
- Anyone recognize the song playing while Leif is very purposefully eating his ice cream?That will bring you back a decade or so.
- The sweet father/daughter moment I happened to capture where Rijen is teaching Fiona the proper way to eat an ice cream cone. Notice how she repeats what he says.
- I dare you NOT to laugh at Fiona’s singing. She has been doing this a lot lately! She is so naturally talented. I daresay this will be her big break.
- Impromptu dance party. Very short recording because I couldn’t dance and tape at the same time.
- I love how Leif gets up to go out the door but then goes back for his little bear.
- At the grill, you can hear Fiona saying, “We do NOT want to cook the gecko!” When Rijen took the cover off, I guess it had scampered out. Fiona was very concerned.
- Leif learning how to use dishes. He’s growing up!
If you have four minutes, here it is:
And that’s it! Short and sweet. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!