I barely remember February at all, however the best part was the visitors we had. Fiona got to meet four of her aunts and her grandma. We also had several visits from friends in the area. Their help was invaluable to me. Here are some of my favorite memories:
- Coming downstairs to the smell of freshly baked wheat bread, courtesy of Aleida. She was our personal chef that week and made our favorite meals.
- Cara helping me with nursing- I think if she could have done it for me, she would have– but the moral support and advice was excellent and got me over many discouraging moments, because I really didn’t want to give up.
- Fiona’s first outing- to Washington D.C.
- Aleida’s beautiful pictures- they speak for themselves!
- Alli, Sara and Kalleen giving Fiona her first real bath in a bathtub.
- Fiona’s first sleepover with Alli and Sara so that Rijen and I could get a full nights rest!
- Fiona getting to meet cousins when Rijen’s brother and family came to visit.